October Meeting Topics
- ZION'S TRIP: November 10-13. Please contact Ryan McClain to reserve your spot & prepay. Click here for all the Zion Trip details!
- Committees update
- Community Service meets the 1st Wednesday at the Roy Library. Asked us to wear OCC Shirts when doing service projects, such as helping with the Antelope Island fire cleanup. Scott Sneddon at DIY Printing offered to donate club shirts!
- Publicity was asked to create shirt design
- New Member & Mentoring Committee asks all members to complete the brand-new MEMBER SURVEY here
- Photowalks & Activities' first event is the Zion's Trip. The December photowalk will be the lights on 25th street led by Bill Gerrard. Yellowstone spring trip is in the planning stages, inspired by Scott's presentation!
- Photo Opportunities:
- Here's a link to the Photo Ops Utah Facebook Group - go check them out & share your events!
- #OgdenWide (Halloween-themed!)
- Bison Roundup at Antelope Island
- Non-photo Op: Helping with fire damage cleanup at Antelope Island
- Ogden Zombie Crawl
- Very fun Household Object & Sports competition results
- Yellowstone presentation by Scott Read
Select the "Pop-Out" option at the upper right corner to view in a separate page.
Text Version of 2016-2017 Competition Categories
|Due: October 25||Maze||Open|
|January 25||Window to the Soul||Reflections|
|February 25||The Color Red||Open|
|March 25||Thin Blue Line||Furry|